Kitchen Arts & Letters' Accessibility Statement
We want our website to be accessible and easy to use for all our customers, including those with disabilities. We have taken a number of steps to make this happen.
- Our website elements, menus, form fields, page landmarks, and links have been carefully tagged to work seamlessly with assistive technology.
- Page titles maintain a consistent hierarchy, and all interactive elements are keyboard navigable.
- Additionally, we have included hidden elements that allow users to skip to specific blocks, making it easier to browse our site.
- The site's viewport allows for display scaling of at least 200%, and our text elements meet a minimum contrast ratio of 4.5:1.
- We use a variety of optimization tools and turn to experienced accessibility consultants to conduct website accessibility audits.
We do all this to meet or exceed the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. We also provide regular training for our employees who touch every element of our website to ensure accessibility is always getting better.If you encounter any issues using or accessing any part of our website please don't hesitate to contact us. We are committed to addressing any issue and we welcome your feedback.